Monday, March 22, 2010

I won! I won!!


We have been out of town and when we returned I found the nicest gift waiting in the mailbox! I am a happy recipient of a card giveaway at Grammy Girlfriend. I was so excited to have won. Teresa is very good at sending cards and letters. She had a big giveaway on her site and it's still going on at her blog. Teresa and I have known each other for many years. Lived within a block from one another for several years and our boys started first grade together. A very sweet family and a good friend! Look at all these beautiful cards! Visit her blog when you get a chance. She is one grammy in love with her grandsons!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that sweet post....Love you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Miss Teresa the best, and this Ozarks farm chick just loves her campaign for blessin' other with 'snail mail'! I too have won one of her card giveaways....woohoo!!!!

    From the hills and hollers of the Missouri Ponderosa, ya'll have a wonderfully blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete