Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Don't Call the Fire Department!


It's just MY Birthday!! Wow that is alot of candles!! I am thankful for everyone of them. Just have to get a bigger cake it looks like!! I really love this age!

My wrinkles are…
. . . . . . . . . . Every time I squinted to see something just a little better
. . . . . . . . . . Every time I laughed--positive moments
. . . . . . . . . . Every time the warm sun poured over my face
. . . . . . . . . . Making me feel full and content

All those roads, valleys, streets, and alleys
Beginning to form on the map of my face
Are all bountiful rivers of my memories and experiences
I love them. I need them. I think I'm going to keep them.

Author unknown

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday....Hope you have a GREAT DAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest Sweet Birthday ever Becky!!!! This is your day, may you love every minute of it, xoxo~Kathy~ @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete