Our youngest grandaughter turned 2 yesterday and we celebrated today! It was a strawberry shortcake party/Halloween! The kids came dressed in their costumes, Riley had alot of fun!!!!! She loves kids, toys and cake!! I wish she would stay 2 forever, we are finding out they don't stay little long enough!! I made her little strawberry shortcake dress. I ordered the pattern from Etsy!
I have gotten a little behind or should I say bee-hind in my blog readying. I love this post and those before it. Such cuties, you must be a proud gammi! Anyway, just saying hi and thanks for commenting on my blog. Next time we are going to Shreveport I will let you know so we can maybe meet over a cup of coffee or Diet Coke.
I have gotten a little behind or should I say bee-hind in my blog readying. I love this post and those before it. Such cuties, you must be a proud gammi! Anyway, just saying hi and thanks for commenting on my blog. Next time we are going to Shreveport I will let you know so we can maybe meet over a cup of coffee or Diet Coke.
ReplyDelete