Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's an oven out there...

I went shopping Sat. with my daughter in law and 2 sweet grandaughters. Jessica and Jayda shopped for school clothes and Riley and I entertained one another. We left at 9 and returned at 10:30 Sat. night. I was exhausted, needless to say it was the hottest!!! Jayda starts kindergarten next week, cannot believe it! We literally shopped til we dropped. The parking garage at the Boardwalk was honestly like an oven! Of course the cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory made up for it! It really was a fun day, shopping with the girls is more exciting than when I use to shop for my 2 little boys, which was a very long time ago. Jayda got so many cute outfits for school, she looks like a doll! I hope to get pictures of her the first day of school. Time has gone by toooooooo fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment