Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday!

Lori is sponsoring Word Filled Wednesday at http://www.allyouhavetogive.com/
(one day I will learn how to do a link).

These pictures says it all for me.

Psalms 139:17 For I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift comes from above.



8 comments:

  1. THOSE are precious!! You've got to print them out with the verses on them..what a blessing!! What a great place you've got here!!

    peace!!

    Happy WFW!
    lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have them printed with the verses and they are hanging in my home. I agree...soo precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grami,

    So nice to meet you!!! I'm a very, very proud Grami too. Today we celebrate our 31st anniversary.

    I'm the mom of 5 sons! And now God blessed me with 3 beautiful granddaughters, so you know how much fun I'm having. And a grandson.

    Your grand-daughters are just BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    The pictures are adorable...

    I know they bring so much joy to your heart and lives.

    I'll be back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. precious!!! She is too beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet, bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what sweet girls! and what wonderful pictures you take! i love looking at other peoples pictures to see what their "eye" captures in the lense... stopping by from roll call this am, nice to meet you! come by and see my "preppy" giveaway this week, and just say "hi too!" LOL
    have a blessed day!
    shelley
    http://iamstillstandingafterallthistime.blogspot.com
    http://theplaygroundprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete