
I took the day off Friday and spent the day with my oldest grandaughter at the Poultry Festival. We had a blast! We shopped at all the booths then we ate lunch. After lunch we worked for an hour at the ice cream booth that my church was sponsoring. Jayda served the spoon and napkins and we could not have done it without her! After that a friend of mine met me with her grandaughter which is a good friend of Jayda's and we rode rides all afteroon. They had a blast and us Grami's did too. Of course we had to ride the bumper cars with them and also that BIG tall slide! They enjoyed all the kiddie rides. Around 5 we came home for Jayda to take a short nap. She fell asleep in her Poppa's lap. Then the 3 of us met her parents and the little grandaughter Riley at the festival for supper and to ride more rides. Those little girls are definitely my grandaughter's!! They love to ride rides. I can't wait til they grow so they can ride the BIGGER rides!! Of course I did not take my camera. So after we got home I got pics of the face painting!! She thought she was beautiful...and she was....IS!

It sounds like a lovely day with your lovely grand daughter!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week.x
ox