Friday, December 4, 2009

I am Bowed up!

I took a little class last night at the college on how to make bows! I've always wanted to learn how to make beautiful bows and maybe adapt to making cute little girl hair bows! After last night, I think with a little practice I might can do it! The class was fun and I was pleased with my bows. We were suppose to bring gifts to wrap which I never got that message. One girl had just come from shopping so we wrapped all her gifts for her, but she didn't get to take our bows home! So now I have a few nice bows to go on my gifts. Actually over 30 yrs ago a friend of mine that owned a florist tried to teach me and a friend to make bows. I didn't learn but my friend did and could make the most gorgeous bows! But she is a good friend and she went to the class with me last night...ha! I have finally completed decorating the house for Christmas, hope to get pictures posted soon! Looks like we might get snow tonight!! Would love it, East Texas doesn't get much snow ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment