

We celebrated my oldest grandaughters birthday this week! She was 5 yrs old. Where did the time go. We anxiously awaited her birth to be first time grandparents and we have never been disappointed! It's wonderful having a baby back in your life and the fact that it was a girl after raising 2 sweet boys! 5 yrs old is very grown up! I told Jayda I didn't want her to grow anymore! She says, "I am Grami, I am!" And I am afraid she is! She is so much fun and she enjoys spending time with Grami, I know there will come a time it won't be so much fun! She has turned out to be a good older sister to her little sister. She's fun, she's funny, she's silly and she's smart! In one second she can be singing a Taylor Swift song, whom she luvs, and then hop over to Jesus Loves me and then This Old Man! She can do almost perfect cartwheels, cheer, gymnastics and hop on one foot! She thinks it's fun and silly when me and Poppa jump up and start dancing! She says the sweetest prayers. She will be singing Sunday night with her little choir at church. I love her dearly and cannot imagine my life without her or the fact that God blessed me so dearly!
No comments:
Post a Comment