Thursday, July 22, 2010

Changes....

Why are things always changing? I am not against change but sometimes it just doesn't need to change too soon. We had my neice and her family from ARK in for several days last week. Saturday we invited the rest of the family over to visit with them. There was swimming, eating, laughter, eating going on. I look around and see all these neices and nephews that use to be "kids" and now they have their own kids. I love it that our family has grown so much but it touches my heart to see them all grown up. My oldest grandaughter will start kindergarten this fall and I don't really like it! I tell her that I don't want her to grow up and she says "I am grami, I am!" And I know she is!

Some changes are fun. I got a new cell phone and it's got so many perks I can't figure it all out. But it has been fun trying to learn everything. My new toy is the Kindle, I luv it! I love holding books and turning pages and running my hand over the covers of book. When we go to a book store I can almost smell the books. Crazy I know but I love books and reading. So I didn't know if I would like the Kindle or not. I cleaned out my bookshelves and found many many books I've not even read. That's ok, I will one day. I am still buying books I can read and hold and smell but there is just something about the Kindle that works for me! Changes...what will be next??

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those grandbabies!

    Fun and beautiful and wonderful.

    And they can wear you out.

    God thought of everything when He made grandchildren, didn't He?

    Sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete