Well it was a success story. My 2 grandaughters and 7 other little girls had the best time Sat. We gave Jayda and Riley a swim party. It actually started Friday night with Jayda spending the night with me to HELP me get ready. We decorated and Jayda dipped marshmellows in chocolate for her friends. Saturday morning came and Jayda was in the pool in her pajama's before 8 o'clock, she couldn't wait! The girls came and they swam and we grilled hot dogs and they swam and we fixed ice cream sundaes with all the fixins and they swam and ate and ate and swam! They didn't realize how hot it was, those 9 little girls were having too much fun. After everyone left and everyone had a little nap, including me, we met our son and family on the square for the Watermelon festival. Another hot time but oh so much fun. Jayda and Riley rode all the rides many times and they loved the big slide, especially when Grami went down with them! Jayda got brave and wanted to ride a couple of the BIG rides that she was just big enough to ride, it was really a blast even if I did feel a little dizzy. It was wild, fast and furious. I would yell...are ya lovin' it?? Jayda would yell back..."I luv it Grami"...oh a girl after my own heart! I've always loved the rides!!
These are the cutest little girls, for some reason Riley didn't make this picture.
Somebody wasn't having a happy moment!
This is her happy face and isn't it the cutest!!! I love my girls sooooooo much!!!!
I cannot think of a thing that would be better than a swim party with my granddaughter and her friends. It looks like everybody had a fabulous time (well, except for that brief "not happy" time!).
I cannot think of a thing that would be better than a swim party with my granddaughter and her friends. It looks like everybody had a fabulous time (well, except for that brief "not happy" time!).
ReplyDeleteWhat a great wonderful time that must have been. Lots of sunscreen I am sure (o:
ReplyDelete