Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Missing in Action!
I have not blogged in awhile. Things got busy around then I was gone almost 2 weeks on fire assignment. Then I got some unexpected bad news, my oldest sister had passed away. She lived in AR but was buried in my home town yesterday.. Her husband and daughter, son in law and 2 kids have been with us for several days, going home today. I was born the first day of my sisters senior year. There were six of us kids, 5 girls and 1 boy, I am the youngest. We lost our brother 3 yrs ago to pancreatic cancer. I do not like this part of my life. My family circle is getting smaller and I do not like it. Bonnie was buried yesterday, the same day that 21 yrs ago my mother passed away. Bonnie was so much fun and sooo bossy, I say that lovingly and jokingly, she knew it! All the neices and nephews called her "Weezer" from Steal Magnolia so now you can imagine her personality. Nothing was more important to her than her family. They were her priority, including her sisters. I'm so sad and it hurts. I am thankful I have 3 sisters left and our times together are really precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So sorry to hear about your sister.....
ReplyDelete