Thanksgiving came fast like a blur. We were so busy cooking, eating and enjoying family, it went too fast! I've been busy decorating the house for Christmas and have it almost done. I have the little grandaughters tree up but they will come decorate it soon. I am taking them this weekend to see a play a church is putting on called "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever". If you have not read the book, try it. It's a very funny little book about a family of misfits that want to be in the church Christmas Pageant. It's a small book and you will totally enjoy it!
I read this a couple of years ago, I think. Oh and on the Last Girls, is that a Lee Smith book? I read it, I think I have read everything she has written. I enjoy her style. Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving. They are saying we may have snow in Houston on Friday!
ReplyDelete