I haven't posted in awhile, seems things are getting very busy. October is very busy for our family. A couple of weeks ago my sisters church invited my daughter in law to come sing for their dinner on the ground Sunday. It was awesome and their church is the sweetest. Jayda, my 5 yr. old grandaughter went to cheerleading day camp a few Saturdays ago so they got to cheer at the game Friday night. That was a big event for her. They were all soo cute! Alot going on at my own church. This coming weekend is our Poultry Festival in our town which is always fun for our entire family. I tried to embellish shirts for my grandaughters for Halloween and it didn't turn out like I wanted...I hate it when that happens.
I hope all of you will say a prayer for a friend of ours. This family lived in our town many years ago (neighbors) and our boys started first grade together and were best friends for many many years. Jack, the father, has had a stroke and in serious condition in Dallas. Jack was a football coach at our school. Our son visited with them Sunday in the hospital and things were beginning to look better, not much, after 2 very bad days. Jack is still in critical conditon. If you have not visited Teresa's blog you can at http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
They are the nicest family. Please pray that God will heal Jack and this family will be comforted and have peace.
I didn't realize y'all knew each other! I was just telling my husband about Teresa and Jack and how life can change in an instant. One minute we're worried about games to play with the grandkids and now we're all praying for Jack.
ReplyDelete